15 January 2011
IRRITATED
1. skirt short when some of the prefects' even shorter than mine.
2. socks. I'm sick of getting caught by this.
School wants us to spend the precious time on studies, and why are they wasting it away? On discipline. Its already the last year for some of us, cant they close one eye? Whatsmore, I've gotten new socks and they are alot better than what I wore last year. But whats the point? Its as if they see what of you, they condemned you. I got even more angry when one of the prefects happily told me that my skirt is long when hers is like shorter than mine. Damn it.
& Why should socks be worn till it covers ankle? Its already good when they tend to be shown out of the shoes. Sigh.
Went to tchoukball practice yesterday. Got to know more rules :)Ate dinner with boyfriend and went to his house, after he rode me home.And I met him again after bathing :) Chatted for awhile & I feel like a baby while I sat horizontally across his laps :) I could really fall asleep..
